Strategic Journeys for Building Logical Reasoning In K-12: Activities across the Content Areas
June 29-30, 2015, Greeneville, TN
July 9-10, 2015, Dyersburg, TN
Be a part of this 2-day training and engage in situations that:
- stimulate rigorous logical reasoning skills,
- illustrate the 4 opportunities for questioning,
- formulate effective questioning techniques to support student query,
- cultivate 7 authentic writing opportunities, and
- demonstrate fluency and deeper understandings across all disciplines.
See a few testimonials from happy participants.
Download a Registration Form
Purchase Orders can be faxed or emailed to [email protected]